Business valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business.
Our business valuation would provide a basis
• Valuation is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to consummate a sale of a business
• Estimating and determining the selling price of a business
• Solving disputes related to estate and gift taxation, divorce litigation etc.
• Allocate business purchase price among business assets
• Establish a formula for estimating the value of partners’ ownership interest for buy-sell agreements, and many other business and legal purposes